5 Opportunities to Engage with the Missions Team this Christmas Season
1. Food Pantry: Gather food for someone in need/homeless...bring back your bag and drop off in the boxes near the information desk.
2. Christmas Shoppe: Bring toys that will be given to local families/children through partnership with ACTION; drop off in the boxes near the information desk.
3. Shoeboxes: Box it, Fill it, Wrap it, Personalize it, Bring it....Carefully, thoughtfully and prayerfully we expect to gather 500 boxes to bless Ensenada, Mexico children.
4. Shoebox Wrapping Parties!! Sign up for a time or multiple times: bring friends, family, or children 8 years old +
- Monday, November 28th 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm or 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm in Room 2106
- Thursday, December 1st 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm Room 2104
- Monday, December 5th 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm Room 2104
- Wednesday, December 7th 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm or 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm in Room 2104 (Packing the vans day!)
Sign up HERE for wrapping parties
5. Short Term Trips to Ensenada, Mexico (Dec 9-11th; Sold Out Waiting List Only) and Grace Children's Home (Dec 17-18th) Apply, Renew, or Support. For questions or concerns contact Erika Lohmar firstname.lastname@example.org
Dec 7th from 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm in the Chapel: Pray for all our Community Outreach Programs and Trips. Reply HERE if you can join our gathering.
Thank you for joining us this holiday season to Live and Love like Jesus!