“We want to avoid any criticism of the way we administer
this liberal gift. For we are taking pains to do what is right, not only in the
eyes of the Lord but also in the eyes of men.” 2 Corinthians 8:20-21 (NIV)
- Calvary Community Church is committed to honoring
God’s provision by exercising wise and faithful stewardship, ethical business
practices, and full accountability to ensure the financial integrity of Calvary
Community remains above reproach. We accomplish this through a system of
internal controls and an internal budgeting and reporting process.
- In addition, an annual audit is performed by an
independent certified public accounting firm, CapinCrouse LLP.
- Calvary Community Church is a member of the
Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA). ECFA is an accreditation
agency that is dedicated to helping Christian ministries uphold high standards
for responsible stewardship. For more information on ECFA, visit www.ecfa.org.
- Anyone may request a copy of Calvary Community’s
most recently audited financial statements. Contact us at email@example.com or
(818) 991-8040 to ask general questions about our financial practices.